Layout

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gottem.

Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it does.”
-Nicholas Sparks <3
I adoreeee this quote.
Lately, the devil was trying so hard to get me down and draw me away from the Lord.
But HA, no way ol' devil. Take that somewhere else.
Stop throwing your obstacles at me, because with God, I can jump all of them.
And I have. Everything that was bogging me down, worries that were plaguing my mind, are ALL GONE.
 I didn't think things could get any worse. A ticket, trouble with College Chemistry, just plain down.
But once I started looking at the good things in life, I realized that those things were within God's control to fix, to change. So after praying, I felt enabled. I tackled those worries and problems, and took them down. BOOM. Gottem.
And now, I doubt things could get ANY better. Things are just going so good, and everything's falling back into place.
It's amazing how when you just take everything to God, start looking at the positive things in life, and taking charge in a positive Godly way, things get so much better.
I just don't think things could get any better, but on second thought, it can/will/is.

No comments:

Post a Comment