Layout

Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Week of College!

For those who read this, this was my first full week at college! :) It's been a blast. I'm done with classes for the week, and ready to RELAX.
But first, I thought I'd catch up. :)

This is my dorm room. My roomie, Jennifer and I went to high school together and requested each other. I love this dorm building, and this hall, they're AWESOME. :)


And as I started walking around campus more for classes and whatnot, the more in love I fell with this place. This town and school are wonderful, I love it.

Been doing ALOT of walking, and while my legs are feeling it every night, I'm starting to love it, really.

However, how CUTE is this bike? Adorable or what? :)

There's also work. Alot of it. Not so much I can't handle it though. And I love to learn new things, it's so exciting. :)

Then, I went out to graffiti night, where you meet people, sign their shirts, talk, hang, whatever really. It was SO much fun. Jenn and I had a blast. :)

I LOVE MY NEW BOOTS. They are too cute, and tooooo comfty!!! :)

Been skyping with the fam as often as possible. Realllllly miss them, and some friends back home.

This is my new baby. (Not new new, but new to me.)
I love it. I was soooooo blessed to recieve this as a gift from a very sweet lady (cough, cough Lisa) who is always encouraging me, and continues to help me improve my photography skills, and enhancing my eye for photography. She's wonderful, and this gift was an amazinngggg blessing. I absolutely adore it.

Also, both of my lenses. They are amazing each in their own ways. :) Love love love love them!
Sooooooo blesssed.

And this is my new tattoo (like 8 hours old new) it's also my first one. Honestly, didn't hurt that bad, and I LOVE it. The guy drew it up right there, so it's one of a kind. It says, "Like a lily among the thorns, so is my darling among the madiens." Isn't it just beautiful that God looks down on us, like lilies among the thorns. Like darlings among the madiens. Amazing, and beautiful. That we are sinners, forgiven only because of His Son, and His amazing grace, and not through anything we could ever do. And yet, He sees His children as lilies, beautiful forgiven people among the prickly or "ugly" sin in the world, becasue we believe in who His Son is, and what He did for us. And because we fight the fight daily, and try to live our lives daily for Him.   (Thank you Jesus, from my whole heart. I don't desere it, but God's love is unconditional, amazing, without time or limit, so unlike my own. But I love you, the Most High King.)
Everytime I look at it, I am reminded. :)
I AM LOVED.
Going to bed tonight, loved by the Most High King of Kings.
Makes my heart happy, and my cup full, to overflowing.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and the pictures. I enjoy getting to see your life and I am so proud of you. Even as a Momma, I am reminded (by you) that my daughters are lilies among the thorns. Going to work is hard and the people there are hard, but you girls are the beauty in my life. I love you and the Most High King of Kings. Thank you God for my life and my family!

    ReplyDelete