Layout

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dream Pet

I have a tiny little confession.
I desperately want a teacup pig.


I raised a pig (full-size) once, for FFA. Saddest thing ever, I really loved that piggy. And she ended up being sold. BUT this is different. I want one of these precious things as a pet. :) Forever. They only get to be about 14 inches tall, and 30-45 lbs, full grown. I would love one of these little babies one day. Soon. As soon as I get out of this stinking dorm. :) I would love on these cutie pies forever.

How adorable. Be still my heart. They are the perfect little pets, and very intelligent. You can kid, dog, cat and house train them. They're sweet and loving and I just know that one of these adorable munchkins will be mine one day. <3

So, if there was any question as to what I wanted for my 20th birthday (not this year, but next) there should be no doubt in anyone's mind. :) (Hint, hint, Colton Reese Daniel Williams.) I would save up the $350 for HOWEVER long it takes to get to adopt one of these little babies, but to get one as a gift for my birthday, especially from someone almost (okay, defintiely) as adorable and sweet as these little babies?
       That would be a dream (pet) come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment