Layout

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photography

Makes.
Me.
Happy.
I love it, I really, really do.
Here's some recent stuff.

My sweet, sweet Momma. I love her so much.

Playing with my Great-Grandma's marbles.

Me holding my best friend's baby boy William. She kept calling me "Auntie Michelle" and telling me that that's what he'd call me one day. Made my heart happy!

William Lane Coburn


My best friend Jessica, and her son William. Be still my heart!

Sweet momma feeding sweet baby. :)


He's soooo precious. Stole my heart.

My baby sister, growing up.

She's such a sweetheart. :)

Shaina Lynn. <3

Taylor Blake <3

Whatacutie. ;) She's like another sister to me. Love her.

Best. Friends.


Smile, baby sister! :) Courtney Saige.

Beautiful girls!

<3

My "little" sisters. :)

The Photographer's in the picture?!?! Me and my sisters. :)

Jump Taylor!

Jump Shaina!

:)

Sisters! <3

Shaina and MJ. <3

They are too stinking cute together. :)


Future bro-in-law. Yep.


<3

:)


"Did your foot pop, when he kissed you?"
"Yes."
"Then, it's love."

No comments:

Post a Comment