Layout

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Search My Heart

I love the thought of God searching our hearts. He knows them. Inside and out, knows our hearts. The good, the bad, the ugly... He loves us anyways. He wants the best for us, He wants what He has planned for us, not what the old devil tries to trick us into thinking will makes us happy, or content.
The only true happiness and contentness comes from being in His will.
He searches our hearts. He knows us.
I love that God knows me better than I know myself.

Proverbs 3:5: “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.”

Jeremiah 29:13: "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart."
Luke 12:34: "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

I love that God knows my heart. He knows it better than I do.
He knows what we need, what we want, what we desire.
He also has a plan for us, a will for our lives. Perfect, true, wonderful.

Search my heart, O' Lord. You know me inside and out. You made me, and You alone know the plans that You have for me. Make my ways straight and true. Make my ways Yours. Make my will, Yours. I love you, Lord.

Search my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment