Layout

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sometimes...

You just gotta say you're sorry.
It's as simple, and as difficult as that.
Why is it that we find it so hard to just apologize and rectify the situations at hand? It's hard, I admit, sometimes, because we think we're right, and they're wrong.
But here's the thing. We're BOTH wrong if we continue to let things go on the way they do, without apologizing. Without forgiving.
"Apologizing doesn't always mean that you're wrong and the other person is right. Sometimes it means that you value your relationship more than your ego."
So I'm apologizing. You know who you are. I know you read these sometimes.There's more than one person I'm addressing this to. To the people I've needed to, but haven't apologized to.
But to you, specifically, I sent you a message, and you never replied. So I'll humble myself a little further, and publicly say it.
I'm sorry. Wholeheartedly, sincerely, completely sorry. I only wish for forgiveness, and for us to start repairing the damage.
I'm sorry for being a little blind.
I'm sorry for holding a grudge.
I'm sorry for not forgiving.
I'm sorry for not doing this before now.
I'm sorry for being such a little person.
I'm sorry for not being there.
I'm sorry for not listening enough.
I'm sorry for not giving you the advice I knew was meant for you.
I'm sorry for not saying I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for not doing it sooner.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not on some pity trip, I'm not out to get attention, or to start anything.
I simply wanted you, yes, you, to know that I am really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment