Layout

Monday, August 29, 2011

Momma's Girl

I miss her soo much.
I miss just walking into her room to give her a kiss and a hug.
I miss just walking into her room and sitting down to talk with her.
I miss just laying on the couch watching movies, eating popcorn, and pigging out.
I miss her teaching me how to drive, and riding around everywhere with her, jamming to the radio.
I miss her helping me pick out my outfits for the first day of school, and telling me whether or not something looked cute.
I miss her helping me cook dinner, and cooking for her, so that when she comes home, it's not so hard on her.
I miss helping her clean. Yeah, I really do.
I miss helping her work on things, getting the mail, feeding the dogs, taking out the trash, the little things.
I miss her giving me advice, and showing me how to do things, in her special mom way.
I miss her teaching me things, and helping me learn right from wrong.
I miss her teaching me to swim, and to play nice with others.
I miss her tucking me in at night, and reading me bedtime stories.
I miss her being able to cuddle me in her lap, wrap her arms around me, and hold me.
I miss being her baby girl.
I miss her more than words can say.
She and I have so many good memories together, I could never begin to write them all down. Funny times, happy times, sad times, angry teenage times, and times we knew were dwindling, and we needed more quality time.
I don't care if I'm a Momma's girl. I actually like it. Alot. It makes me happy.
I cannot wait to Skype with her, and tell her how much I love her and miss her. I cannot wait until her and my baby sisters come up to visit me THIS SATURDAY!!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm loving college, and it's already super crazy and fun.
But that doesn't mean I can't love and miss what's at home, while enjoying and loving what's here.
Like Momma. I love you, and miss you.
To the moon and back,
more than 1 billion blue m&m's.
Always Your Baby Girl,
Michelle



1 comment:

  1. Wow. I am overwhelmed with love. I miss you so much too. Having you come in my room talking 150 words per minute and trying so hard to make my brain keep up! I miss wrapping my arms around you and squeezing you tight. I miss not having to worry about working late because you were at home taking care of everyone, including me. Your sisters have always complained they couldn't be like you...well that's true. You are one of a kind and I am so glad you are. I have often wondered how God fit so much love into that little bitty body! I am glad we can Skype so I can see that beautiful face :0)

    ReplyDelete