Layout

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lazy Summer Days

 Been having an amazing summer, full of fun, and growth, and love. Lots of busy days, but I've had my fair share of "lazy days" too.

Momma has the week off. It's been fun to hang out with her, especially before I go off to school. Heart is joyful. :))

Orientation was a BLAST! I met some cool people, fell in LOVE with the campus all over again (almost broke my heart to leave it) and got my classes all in a row!
  • NO MATH CLASS THIS SEMESTER! 
  • English 112 = (sophomore level english! No freshman level for this girl!)
  • KINE ??? = BEGINNERS SWIMMING... Yeah, I get to swim for credit. 
  • PSY 101 = Psychology. You betcha I'm excited for this one.
  • Last and least (favorite) CHEM 105 = This. Class. Is. Gonna. Stink!
NO CLASSES ON FRIDAYS! Makes my heart happy! :]


These lazy summer days have been amazing. :) Loving every moment. Truly. And LOOKING FORWARD to moving to Stephenville to TARLETON in 24 DAYS. It's finally almost here.
Thank You, Lord for all the blessings.

I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment