Layout

Monday, August 8, 2011

No Such Thing.

A few weeks ago, I read a verse that I loved. To my dismay, I lost the bookmark holding the page.
Talk about heart-breaking..
Until today.
I was reading a post on Facebook from a sweet sweet lady I know, and I accidently clicked her name and it took me to her wall. Coincedence? No such thing.
I read something she posted, a verse from Psalms 63.
After logging off the computer...
"Well, aren't you gonna do your bible study?"
"Yes. Where do you want me today?"
"I've already showed you."
"Psalms 63?"
"..."
Okie dokie.
I open up my tiny backpack bible, and within a few minutes, I see why I'm there.
Psalms 63:7-8. The verse I had been looking for!!!
"Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. I cling to You; Your right hand upholds me."
Coincedence? No such thing.
God working in mysterious, yet perfect ways? Yes.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment