Layout

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Boxes

I'm not particular about what kind of boxes I do or don't like. A box is a box. I saved a few here or there every now and then, for use later if needed. Not really important before now, but here lately, boxes are important.

    Otter box. It protects my phone from pretttty much anything and everything. Since I'm accident prone, that's awesome. My old phone's screen cracked, and now that I'm officially a poor college kid, I gotta protect my new phone for as long as possible.
    Shoe boxes. I got new tennies, and they're super cute! Black with silver and dark hot pink. Soooo adorable and comfty.
    Food boxes. For all the food and stuff that's going with me to school. YUM. Ramen noodles, cereal, etc.
    Moving boxes. Most important this week, as I just started packing to leave for Tarleton this weekend.  :/ I'm sad to leave Mom and my family, but I am sooo happy about getting to start this next chapter. :)

It's funny how the little things in life, suddenly become the most important, the things we are most grateful for. Hugs from Momma, holding on tight to make up for the ones I won't get for awhile. Playing games with my sisters (and xbox with Daddy), hanging out with friends who live nearby whenever, going to a church that's like a second home (and the "family" that "lives" there), a friend who may or may not have her baby a month and a half early, and the wonderful comforts of home.

And boxes. Lots and lotsss of boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment