Layout

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Heart = Happy

I love you, Lord, and I lift my voice, to worship You. Oh, my soul, rejoice! Take joy, my King, in what You hear. May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.

"Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord, and delight in His salvation." -Psalms 35:9


"But I trust in Your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in Your salvation." -Psalms 13:5

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song." -Psalms 28:7

My mouth is rejoicing. Humming, singing, praying!
My hands are working, sharing about Him in as many ways as I can.
My eyes are joyful. Showing people how happy I am, and letting it show in my face.
My mind is learning. Storing up His word, learning, and allowing Him to show me things I hadn't seen before.
My heart is happy. Everything is as He would have it be, and His blessings pour down.



No comments:

Post a Comment