Layout

Thursday, July 21, 2011

He Calls Me Lovely

He calls ME lovely??
Me. A sinner. A still-awkward-even-though-I-should-have-outgrown-it-by-now-18-year-old-girl. Not perfect, not even close. I mess up daily. Trust me. But, Jesus loves me. He died for me, so that my sins would be forgiven, and I wouldn't have to be separated from Him for eternity, as long as I believed in who He was, and what He did, and accepted Him into my heart.
He loves me. Me... I just think to myself sometimes "I'm God's child. I am a child of God. And He loves me." and I am amazed.
Even though, I have flaws, imperfections, sins... The Creator of the Universe listens to me, speaks to my heart, walks with me daily, and thinks, despite of everything, that I am lovely.
Me. I don't deserve it.
But oh, how I love Him. And oh, how He loves us. All of us. He calls us lovely.
Lovely, inside and out, because He forgave our sins, our imperfections, our flaws, when His Son died on the cross.
LOVE-ly. He loves us, and thinks we're lovely.
Jesus, I love you too. Thank you. I'm forever grateful, and forever yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment