Layout

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shuffle. Shuffleshuffleshuffleshuffle!

I'm in a music mood. Listening to music, and my shuffle was on. Haha.
  1. I Wanna Love Somebody Like You - Keith Urban
  2.  How He Loves - John Mark McMillan (<3)
  3. Fireflies - Owl City (pretty sure I had no idea I had this song?)
  4. Mary Did You Know? - Reba McEntire (stinkin love this song)
  5. Lukenbach Texas - Merle Haggard and Willie Nelson (again, I had no idea I had it lol)
  6. THE MIDDLE - Jimmy Eat World (love.love.love.love.)
  7. Here I Am To Worship - Third Day <3 
  8. Barbed Wire Halo - Aaron Watson (makes me think of Great Paw-Paw and some of the men from Cowboy Church)
  9. Delta Dawn - Tanya Tucker (yes, and I love this song. Me and Momma sing it sometimes.)
  10. Mine - Taylor Swift
  11. Beautiful Disaster - Jon McLaughlin 
  12. Pour Some Sugar - Def Leppard (... Pretty sure this is one of my parent's songs. I'll jam anyways.)
  13. Take Me Out to the Dancehall - Pat Green (makes me think of my dad)
  14.  Mighty to Save - Hillsong United
  15. Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks (hmm, they may be banned still, but I stinkin love this song)
  16. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash (such a great voice!!!)
  17. Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys (hahahhahahahahaha)
  18. Beauty and the Beast - Celine Dion (one of my favorites EVER. seriously wish I could have this song played at my wedding one day. I mean, if the "beast" wouldn't mind. I'm kidding! Kind of.)
  19. I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me (no words for this one. I can only imagine, though, Lord.)
  20. Stupid Boy - Keith Urban (love it)
  21. This I Gotta See - Jason Aldean (I want to hear someone sing me this song one day. ;))
  22. Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin
  23. Benny and the Jets - Elton John (need I say more?)
  24. Lost in This Moment With You - Big and Rich (<3)
  25. While You Were Sleeping - Casting Crowns (I don't want to be "sleeping")
  26. When The Stars Go Blue - Tim McGraw (another song I love)
  27. Yours and Mine - Kyle Park 
  28. CRAZY GIRL - ELI YOUNG BAND :)
  29. Whatever It Takes - Lifehouse 
  30. Alleluia To The Lamb - Kari Jobe 
  31. You'll Always Be Beautiful - Blake Shelton :)
  32. God of This City - Chris Tomlin (this one brings back memories and a few tears sometimes. Just being awestruck by God.)
  33. Thug Story (bahaha) - Taylor Swift and T-Pain
  34. Boondocks - Little Big Town (that one brings back memories too; really, really, really funny ones)
  35. Pictures of You - The Last Goodnight <3 (definately one of my favorite songs to make a slideshow to!!! And just to JAM to.)
  36. Forever Young - Alphaville (:))
  37.  Calabria - Enur (great dance/mix song!)
  38. Chariot - Gavin DeGraw (awesome song)
  39. Who Are You When I'm Not Looking - Blake Shelton
  40. Stand - Rascal Flatts (my song for hard times)
  41. Open the Eyes of My Heart - Mercy Me
  42. The Right Kind of Wrong - Leann Rimes (she has an awesome voice)
  43. Sweet Child of Mine - Guns and Roses
  44. She's Got It All - Kenny Chesney <3
  45. Sharped Dressed Man - ZZ Top (hahaha yeahhhh :))
  46. I Could Sing of Your Love Forever - Mercy Me (I really like their songs.)
  47. Breathe - Anna Nalick (friend loaded this one. It's great all the same.)
  48. Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore (I stinkin love her. Great actress, great singer! I especially like this song and the movie it was recorded for!)
  49. May Angels Bring You In (What Would You Think) - Jimmy Eat World = <3
  50. I'll Be - Edwin McCain (I honestly can't explain WHY I like this song so much except that it was in A Cinderella Story while they were dancing in the Wedding Scene, and it was perfect. That, and I'd love for my future wedding gown to look like the one Hillary Duff wore.
There are soooo many more. These were the first 50.
I love music. I love to worship through it. I love to laugh through it. I love to cry through it. I love to REMEMBER through it. I love to sing it, make it, help make it.
I love music.

No comments:

Post a Comment